We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.JOB IS FROM: italents.netVIEW
Title and SummarySoftware EngineerOverview
Mastercard Data Warehouse builds and supports various analytics and reporting platform that includes Domo, Power BI, Tableau, SSRS. The ecosystem also includes Microsoft BI stack involving SSAS & SSIS and ETL tool.
Ideal candidates will answer yes to all of the following questions:
• Have you worked in an agile development team?
• Do you have experience in Data quality assurance (manual and automation)?
• Have you worked in quality assurance domain in software engineering?
• Do you understand the standard SDLC process?
• Do you have sound analytical skills?
• Are you passionate about building technology to deliver quality solutions providing superior customer experience?
• Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to learn new skills and applications quickly?
• Contribute towards design and development of high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
• Develop test scripts to conduct quality test of products in the most optimal manner.
• Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams that include Front-end Developers, Report/BI Developers and Product Owners to implement the next generation of enterprise application
• Work closely with Product Owners and IT development team to prepare test plans, and test cases.
• Stay abreast of Analytics technology trends and industry best practices to hone and maintain your talent
• Participate in architectural discussions , iteration planning, and feature sizing meetings
• Develop reports and perform ad-hoc analysis using various BI tools
• Provide support during System and User Acceptance Testing
• Adhere to Agile processes and participate actively in agile ceremonies
All About You
Understanding of IT systems and/or products and supporting BI reporting solutions, ETL solutions and other analytics solutions. Exposure to new technology trends like R, Python and similar technology.
• Conceptual understanding of Agile processes.
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Good in business and test case documentation
• Understanding of Oracle/SQL server or any other relational databases
• Test case execution and documentation adhering to industry standards
• Understanding of Business Intelligence solutions for customers
• Exposure and understanding of complete SDLC
• Experience in AGILE methodology
• Experience in working in global teams and should be technically strong
• Good communication skill is mandatory
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.