Cloud Software Engineer
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining components of the common Broadcom SaaS Platform
They work closely with software engineers/architects and other stakeholders to design, develop, test, and deploy software services that meet the needs of our stakeholders to ensure the quality and technical standards of the services.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Cloud Infrastructure, software development in Python / Golang / Java
- Experience in building, optimizing, and managing large scale systems
- Experience in Devops tools and technologies like Ansible, Terraform, Packer, and Jenkins
- Proficiency in software design patterns, data structures and algorithms, and software development tools and methodologies JOB IS FROM: italents.netVIEW
- Excellent problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team
Experience: Bachelors and 12+ years of related experience
Additional Job Description:
Compensation and Benefits
The annual base salary range for this position is $111,000 - $185,000
This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus in accordance with relevant plan documents, and equity in accordance with equity plan documents and equity award agreements.
Broadcom offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package: Medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time. The company follows all applicable laws for Paid Family Leave and other leaves of absence.
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.