Software Development Engineer Intern - St.Charles, MO Office Based (Hybrid)
Are you a current Elekta employee?
Please click here to apply through our internal career site Find Jobs - Elekta.
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives? View Orignal JOB on: italents.net
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Location Requirement: St.Charles Office Based (Hybrid)
Summer Internship Program with possible extension to the following semester.
ProKnow is a cloud-based solution that allows storing, navigating, and retrieving radiation therapy data in a scalable framework that works across all imaging, planning, and treatment modalities.
As an intern, you will be embedded into the development team, and will have the opportunity to learn about the product and practice professional software development. From Elekta’s perspective, this will provide us opportunities to identify strong candidates that we can recommend for FTE. In addition, it allows us to advertise the Elekta brand to prospectives employees.
- Must be an enrolled college student completing a bachelors or graduate program in a technology related field such as computer science, computer engineering, or information systems.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above
- Desired: Docker, Kubernetes and other Cloud Native Technologies, Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of software design principles.
- Ability to manipulate data stored in a database utilizing a query language.
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired project goals with prudence and sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to learn and apply new concepts quickly in a dynamic environment.